Gameday Promotions Intern
The Ottawa Champions Baseball Club is hiring a dedicated Gameday Promotions Intern to assist in the facilitation and development of all entertainment at all 51 Champions home games during the 2019 season. This internship is a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a professional sports environment and learn the inner workings of baseball entertainment. The part-time internship will run the length of the season, and the selected candidate will be required to work all home games.
- Assist with facilitation and development of in-game promotions
- Recruit fans to participate in stadium contests, events and promotions
- Help with set up and clean up of all events before, during and after home games
- Work directly with events team to promote an entertaining environment at the stadium
- Assist in any capacity during games as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Pursuing a relevant post-secondary degree
- Desire to work in professional sports
- Strong understanding of baseball
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Creative, out-going mindset
- Strong communications skills
- Located in Ottawa throughout and beyond summer
In a cover letter, kindly answer the following questions:
- Why are you applying?
- What experience makes you qualified?
To apply, please send all relevent application material, including resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org